WORLD WITHOUT WIRES
- Faraday’s first Law of Electromagnetic Induction
- Understanding the concept of Magnetic Induced Current
- Use of Magnetic Induced current in Wireless Transmission of Electricity
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- All the parts needed to make the models.
- Detailed Instruction Manual – Easy to understand, Pictorial Steps for assembly, Explanation of the Science Concept and working Principle of the Model.
WHY CHOOSE MAKE & LEARN BOX
- Minimal/No Adult supervision required
- No Tools required
- Child friendly and safe Materials used
- Mess-Free Assembly
- Activities can be assembled, dissembled & reassembled multiple times.
- Colourful and attractive designs
- Making time 90 mins
- Unlimited Playtime.
- Motor Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Real Life Application Skills
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills