NATURE AROUND US
3 Activities: Understanding Seasons, Season Puzzle and Weather Chart.show. STEM-based Playful DIY activities.
• This kit also includes EASY to understand, STEP-BY-STEP Instruction MANUAL explaining the WORKING
• PRINCIPLE of the Model. Making time 90 mins and unlimited Playtime.
• Minimal Adult involvement, No Tools required and Mess-Free Assembly. Activities can be assembled, dissembled & reassembled multiple times.
• Learning Outcomes: Seasons of a year and the change in their vegetation and activities, factors affecting the weather conditions, observing and analysing the weather conditions.
• Skills Developed: Motor Skills, Critical Thinking Skills, Real Life Application Skills, Cognitive Skills,
What are seasons? How many types of seasons are there? What are the distinct features of different
Seasons? What is weather? How to make a weather chart? A Child can get answers to all these
questions by performing 3 fun-filled, experiential, DIY (Do It Yourself) activities provided in this Box
called “Seasons and Weather”.
The first activity is called “Understanding Seasons”. In this activity, the child will make two
Season Wheels based on the four seasons of a year. The child will explore how Vegetation, Activities and
Weather change from season to season.
The second activity is called “Season Puzzle”. In this activity, the child will be putting his
knowledge of four seasons to build and solve a Season Puzzle.
The Third activity is called “Weather Chart”. In this activity, the child will understand to make
observations regarding the weather around them. The child will be able to make a Weather chart,
showing Temperature, Wind Condition, Cloud Cover and the weather they observe around them. They
will also be getting familiar with the idea of date, day and Season in the same activity.
The “Seasons & Weather” Box introduces a child to Seasons and Weather, through different
activities, in a very age-appropriate and fun-filled manner. The Box contains all the parts needed to
make the models and also comes with a detailed Instruction Manual, that systematically guides the child
to the entire assembly process and its working. Children can assemble, dissemble and reassemble these