MIRRORS AND LENSES
5 Activities in 1 Box – Image formation between two Inclined Mirrors, Infinity Mirror, Lens making Activity, Telescope, 3D Anaglyph
- Number of images formed between two inclined mirrors
- Working of one-way and two-way mirrors and their application
- Working principle behind infinity mirror
- Understanding Concave & Convex Lens
- Understanding different types of Lenses
- Making Telescope using Convex & Concave Lens
- Concept behind 3D Image Formation.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- All the parts needed to make the models.
- Detailed Instruction Manual – Easy to understand, Pictorial Steps for assembly, Explanation of the Science Concept and working Principle of the Model.
WHY CHOOSE MAKE & LEARN BOX
- Minimal/No Adult supervision required
- No Tools required
- Child friendly and safe Materials used
- Mess-Free Assembly
- Activities can be assembled, dissembled & reassembled multiple times.
- Colourful and attractive designs
- Making time 90 mins
- Unlimited Playtime.
- Motor Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Real Life Application Skills
- Cognitive Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills