Tell me & I Forget, Teach me & I may Remember, Involve me & I Learn
For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them
The only source of knowledge is Experience
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do
Select your childs Age
WHY Experiential Learning ?
- Increases students engagment, thereby making learning FUN.
- Complements the Traditional Learning methods, thereby bridging the disconnect between Theory and Practical Applications.
- LEARNING by DOING, makes Science Learning, if not Unforgettable but atleast retainable for a long duration of time.
WHAT we Offer ?
- We offer DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Science Learning
- Kits, with Detailed Instruction Manual.
- The Kits are based on the age/grade of the child and the School’s Science Curriculum.
- The course is structured from Grade I to Grade X.
- The entire course for a class is spread over the year in line with the Science Curriculum and has got 10 classes of about 1 to 1.5 hours
- Course structure is designed in such a way that the level of Science understanding and difficulty level of assembling the model progressively increases with advancement of Grades.
HOW is Experiential Learning Beneficial ?
INCREASES A CLASS’S ENGAGEMENT AND ATTENTION : Empowers a School and a teacher in delivering the Science concepts to their students in a fun- filled, hands-on playful manner, thereby making a class more engaged.
ACCELERATES LEARNING : Increase in Student’s Engagement in class, accelerates learning. Students takes less time in understanding a concept.
IMPROVES RETENTION : Retention of a concept increases as the student has learnt that concept by making the model himself i.e. hands-on or DIY experience.
COMPLEMENTS TRADITIONAL LEARNING : Bridges the disconnect between scientific concepts and their applications in the real world, thereby complementing the traditional learning.
IMPROVES SCHOOL PERFORMANCE : Better grades of Students and School Performance is one of the secondary outcome of Experiential Leaning.